Sunday, March 18, 2012

Welcome....again!

Hi everyone

I had started this little blog over a year ago as a respite for you. I became very busy and I let it go.  But I think it is time to bring it back again because I feel there is a need for it.  This blog is an informal place to kick back and let loose.  Feel free to talk about whatever is currently on your mind.  Depression is something that you don't need to deal with alone.  You have friends here. 

So let's get started with a simple question....How are you?  Don't hold back.  Tell it like it is.

MM

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, MM,
    I am glad you have started up this blog again although I cannot imagine how you find the time. You amaze me.

    Feeling better. Vicki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Miss Vicki!

      Yes...that elusive time...where does it go? :>)

      I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better.

      It is wonderful to see you and I am excited about starting my blog again.

      Here is to new adventures!

      MM

      Delete